2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleOttershaw
- DETACHED BUNGALOW
- QUIET CUL DE SAC CLOSE TO SHOPS AND AMENITIES
- FULLY REFURBISHED THROUGHOUT
- FURTHER SCOPE FOR ENLARGEMENT (stpp)
- PLENTY OF OFF STREET PARKING AND A DETACHED GARAGE.
Consistently impressive from the approach to the front with its generous parking space, to the delightful landscaped rear garden, we advise early viewing to avoid disappointment. Both kitchen and bathroom have been refitted and finished to an exceptional and uncompromising high standard. Re-carpeted throughout along with re-skimmed ceilings, updated gas central heating system and full re-wire leave the new owner the chance to simply move straight in. An attractive conservatory adjoining the spacious lounge provides the perfect vantage point from which to enjoy the secluded and manageable garden.. A detached garage caters for storage needs, as does the spacious loft, which could, subject to consent be converted into internal living accommodation if necessary. Representing arguably one of the best examples of bungalow we have seen for some time in Simons Close we invite you to call to arrange an appointment, satisfaction guaranteed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44709198.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 196504. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curchods Estate Agents, Ottershaw. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.