3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNancy Road, Grimethorpe S72
- Built-in kitchen appliances
- Large living room with patio doors onto garden
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- 3 larger than average bedrooms
- Downstairs WC
- Rear enclosed low maintenance garden
- Driveway with car parking for up to 2 vehicles
- Close to local amenities, schools and public transport links
- 7 years remaining on NHBC warranty
- No chain
We are delighted to offer for sale this beautifully presented 3 bedroom end townhouse. Situated in this sought after location and being close to local amenities, schools and public transport links.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises of ample living space and well appointed rooms throughout.
The property comprises of entrance hall, living room, kitchen/ diner, WC and storage cupboard under stairs on the ground floor. The stairs leads to the first floor with bedrooms two and three, bathroom with storage cupboard, landing and hallway. A further set of stairs leads to the second floor to the master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and ensuite shower room.
To the front of the property is a small pebbled area, to the rear is a well proportioned enclosed low maintenance garden. In addition, there is a driveway with parking for up to two vehicles to the side of the property.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44709729.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4w4-b3jz. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.