1 bedroom flat for saleStifford Road, Aveley, South Ockendon
Guide Price £190,000
- One Double Bedroom
- Well Presented
- Security Entrance
- Double Glazed
- Private Rear Garden
William h brown are delighted to offer this one bedroom first floor flat with private rear garden, situated in Aveley and within easy access to the M25 and close proximity to Lakeside. Guide Price £190,000 - £200,000.
William h brown are delighted to offer this one bedroom first floor flat with private rear garden, situated in Aveley and within easy access to the M25 and close proximity to Lakeside. The accommodation comprises an entrance hall, lounge/dining room, fitted kitchen and a three-piece bathroom suite and a private rear garden VIEWING IS RECOMMENDED.
Double glazed window to side aspect.
Lounge 19' x 10' 8" ( 5.79m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Kitchen 11' 7" x 6' 4" ( 3.53m x 1.93m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted kitchen comprising range of wall/base units, one bowl sink/drainer inset into work surfaces, integrated gas oven and gas hob, fully tiled walls and flooring.
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 9' 9" ( 3.56m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to side aspect, suite comprising, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, bath with mixer taps, shower, fully tiled walls and flooring.
Private Rear Garden
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44709861.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BET100313. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Brentwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.