2 bedroom flat for saleAsh Way, Colchester
Sold STC £155,000
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Spacious First Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Ample Parking
- Popular Lexden Position
- Early Viewing Advised
This spacious first floor apartment is situated to the west of Colchester in the popular Lexden area, within close proximity of amenities. Being offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN and with ample off road parking, the property would be an ideal first time purchase or investment.
Entrance Door To:
Radiator, loft access, airing cupboard, laminate flooring, doors to:
Lounge 14' 9" x 14' 7" + bay recess ( 4.50m x 4.45m + bay recess )
Double glazed bay window to side, double glazed window to front, two radiators, laminate flooring, door to:
Kitchen 8' 3" x 8' ( 2.51m x 2.44m )
Double glazed windows to side and front, range of base and eye level units and drawers, work surfaces with inset sink and drainer unit, integrated oven and hob with extractor fan over, space for appliances.
Bedroom One 11' 1" x 11' 1" ( 3.38m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" x 7' 5" ( 2.95m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, laminate flooring.
Panel enclosed bath with shower over, low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks, radiator, extractor fan.
There is a large shared parking area and communal grounds.
Proceed away from Colchester along Maldon Road/B1022, continue onto Shrub End Road/B1022, at the roundabout take the second exit and stay on Shrub End Road, at the roundabout take the second exit onto Straight Road, turn left into Ash Way.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44709864.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS112889. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.