5 bedroom town house for saleStanley Road, Deal, CT14
Offers in Region of
- Central location so an easy walk to shops, train station, beach, schools, restaurants, bars..
- Gorgeous sea views (you can even see Deal pier!).
- No chain so you can move in straightaway!
- Five Bedrooms, one en-suite. Two other bathrooms and a cloakroom.
- Three large reception rooms.
- A modern, open-plan kitchen with huge walk-in pantry.
- Secure, secluded garden with a shed and a little sandpit, perfect for small kids.
- Flexible living accommodation, perfect as your family's requirements change over time.
- Right in the heart of Deal Conservation Area and contains lots of period features.
- Literally only 25 yards from the beach. Fantastic for walking, cycling, picnics and pets.
A wonderful 5 bedroom town house in a brilliantly convenient location within easy walk of the beach, shops, schools and everything else that the town of Deal has to offer.
The impressive accommodation is in excellent condition and comprises ample living space, period features and well-appointed bedrooms. Its generous space will allow great flexibility for the new owners.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plans for further details. To arrange a viewing appointment please click on the contact link provided.
Deal is a beautiful, unspoiled seaside town situated on the East Kent coast, eight miles north of Dover and eight miles south of Ramsgate. This old fishing and mining town was once one of the busiest ports in England. Today the quaint streets and houses of its Conservation Area are a reminder of its long history, along with its many ancient buildings and monuments such as Deal and Walmer Castles.
Deal has an award-winning High Street, high-speed train links to St Pancras and scores of independent shops. Many new restaurants and bars have opened recently in the vibrant town centre, along the picturesque seafront and on the sweeping pier, all of them within a few minutes' stroll of this house.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44710338.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 583-nrqy. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.