1 bedroom apartment for saleGeorgetown Road, Dumfries, Dumfries and Galloway
- WELL PRESENTED FIRST FLOOR FLAT WITH DRIVEWAY TO THE SIDE,
- PRIVATE ENTRANCE, FIRST FLOOR HALLWAY, LIVING ROOM,
- MODERN KITCHEN, BATHROOM,
- 1 BEDROOM & BOX ROOM/2ND BEDROOM,
- DOUBLE GLAZED & ELECTRIC STORAGE HEATING,
- COMMUNAL DRYING AREA & PRIVATE GARDEN.
- ENERGY RATING D
WELL PRESENTED FIRST FLOOR FLAT in the popular Georgetown area of Dumfries. The flat is approached through a private entrance with staircase leading to the first floor, incorporating living room, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom and box room/2nd bedroom. The property benefits from electric storage heaters, double glazing, driveway to the side, communal drying area and enclosed private garden to the rear.
VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
14' 0 x 13' 1" - Having double glazed window, gas fire and storage heater.
10' 0 x 8' 0 - Having base and wall units with work surface over, integrated electric oven and hob with extractor above, single stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine, double glazed window and electric plinth heater.
11' 7" x 9' 7" - Having 4 wardrobes, 2 double glazed windows and a storage heater. Measurements exclude wardrobes.
Box Room/2nd bedroom
11' 0 x 7' 9" - Having double glazed window and storage heater. Measurements are to the maximum points.
6' 1" x 5' 6" - Having white 3 piece suite comprising of low level wc, vanity unit with wash hand basin and shower enclosure with electric shower, obscured double glazed window and storage heater.
Outside - Front
Shared access for parking to the front and side of the property and access to rear garden.
Outside - Rear
Enclosed shared lawn drying area with access to neighbouring property having private enclosed garden beyond that which is laid mostly to lawn with 2 patio areas and large shed/summer house.
EPC Rated D
Please note that there is shared access to the front and rear of the property for the neighbouring flat.
Private entrance with external door with 4 obscured double glazed panels, stairs to the first floor, double glazed window on landing and internal door through to hallway.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44710632.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DUM160487. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Dumfries. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.