5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleArden Road, Acocks Green, Birmingham
Offers Over £350,000
- Five bedrooms
- Four bathrooms
- Large lounge/diner
- Spacious kitchen/diner
- Additional family room
- Off road parking
- Rear garden with brick built outhouse
- High quality throughout
Luxurious five bedroom semi-detached house benefiting from four bathroom, large kitchen/diner, lounge/diner, family room, rear garden with brick outhouse. Do not miss this one, call the sales team today
This fantastic five bedroom semi-detached house is the perfect home for a large family, benefiting from, entrance porch, entrance hallway, family room, lounge/diner, kitchen/diner, downstairs shower room, five bedrooms, two en-suites, family bathroom, rear garden with brick out house and off road parking. Viewing highly recommended.
Dropped kerb leading to a driveway providing off road parking.
Double glazed door and matching windows to front elevation and flooring.
Via a made to measure double glazed double door to front elevation, laminate flooring, under stairs storage cupboard, staircase rising to the first floor, two ceiling light points, central heating radiator and doors to:
Lounge/ Diner 30' 6" into both bay windows x 10' 10" ( 9.30m into both bay windows x 3.30m )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, two central heating radiators, television aerial point, twenty two ceiling spot lights, laminate flooring, double glazed bay window to rear elevation and double glazed patio doors giving rear garden access.
Living Room 17' 7" x 7' 5" ( 5.36m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to front elevation and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 17' 9" x 13' 3" ( 5.41m x 4.04m )
A range of base units with work surface over, incorporating a stainless steel sink/drainer, tiled flooring, gas cooker point, plumbing for a washing machine, four ceiling spot lights, double glazed window to rear elevation and door access to the rear garden.
Walk-in shower with rain head and hand held attachment, fully tiled, W.C, wash hand basin, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan and six ceiling spot lights.
Staircase rising to the second floor, double glazed window to front elevation, carpeting, central heating boiler, two central heating radiators, two wall light points, two ceiling light points and doors to:
Bedroom One 13' 6" max plus en-suite x 13' 4" max ( 4.11m max plus en-suite x 4.06m max )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, carpeting, two ceiling spot lights and a central heating radiator.
W.C, wash hand basin, four ceiling spot lights, extractor fan, shower cubicle, full tiling and a chrome heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 15' 3" into bay x 8' 11" plus wardrobes ( 4.65m into bay x 2.72m plus wardrobes )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, carpeting, ceiling light point, fitted wardrobes and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 14' 10" into bay x 10' 10" ( 4.52m into bay x 3.30m )
Double glazed bay window to rear elevation, carpeting, ceiling light point, television aerial point and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 17' 10" max with restricted head space x 17' 5" ( 5.44m max with restricted head space x 5.31m )
(Irregular shaped room)
Double glazed window to rear elevation, Velux skylight windows to front and side elevation, carpeting, five ceiling spot lights and two central heating radiators.
(Some restricted head space)
Corner shower unit, W.C, tiling, four ceiling spot lights, extractor fan and a Velux window.
Bedroom Five 8' 1" x 7' 5" ( 2.46m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, carpeting and a ceiling light point.
Obscure double glazed window to side elevation, chrome radiator, extractor fan, W.C, wash hand basin, bath with shower over and full tiling.
Patio area leading to mainly laid to lawn with an outhouse the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44710830.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHI202346. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Shirley - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.