2 bedroom apartment for saleHaunch Lane, Birmingham
Sold STC £40,000
- Over 60's or over 55's if in receipt of disability allowance
- Two bedrooms
- Spacious lounge/diner
- Communal Lounge
- Communal Laundry Room
- Communal Gardens
- Intercom System
- Lift access
Spacious leasehold first floor retirement apartment available for over 60's or over 55's if in receipt of disability allowance, the property comprises of; entrance hall, lounge/diner, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. Recently updated fire and warden control system.
The opportunity to purchase this well presented leasehold first floor retirement apartment available for over 60's or over 55's if in receipt of disability allowance which is managed by Midland Heart, the property comprises of; entrance hall, lounge/diner, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. The property benefits of communal lounge area, communal garden and car park. No upward chain. Viewing highly recommended. Call 0121 733 3553
Communal car park with access to main entrance, communal lounge and laundry room and lift giving access to all floors.
Having door to the side elevation, electric heater and two cupboards.
Lounge/diner 17' 2" x 10' ( 5.23m x 3.05m )
Having double glazed window to the side elevation, electric fireplace, TV and telephone point and electric heater.
Kitchen 7' 10" x 7' 1" ( 2.39m x 2.16m )
Fitted with wall and base units with worktop over, stainless steel sink and drainer, electric cooker point, double glazed window to the side elevation and door to lounge/diner.
Bedroom 1 13' x 8' 4" into wardrobes ( 3.96m x 2.54m into wardrobes )
Having double glazed window to the side elevation, built-in wardrobes and electric heater.
Bedroom 2 13' into door recess x 6' 3" ( 3.96m into door recess x 1.91m )
Having double glazed window to the side elevation and electric heater.
Fitted with bath, wash hand basin and WC.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44710833.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHI202361. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Shirley - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.