3 bedroom detached house for saleArbrook Drive, Nottingham
Sold STC £165,000
- Guide Price £165,000 - £175,000
- Extended Detached House
- 3 Bedrooms
- Through Lounge / Dining Room
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing Throughout
- Upstairs Bathroom
- Gardens To Front And Rear
- Side Driveway Giving Access To Garage
An opportunity to acquire this three bedroom, extended, bay fronted detached property which would ideally suit families that are looking for a large living accommodation with potential to extend to the side and rear elevations. Supplements by sealed unit double glazing and gas central heating.
Guide Price £165,000 - £175,000. An opportunity to acquire this three bedroom, extended, bay fronted detached property which would ideally suit families that are looking for a large living accommodation with potential to extend to the side and rear elevations. Supplements by sealed unit double glazing and gas central heating makes it a ideal family purchase. Early viewing's should undertaken to appreciate this property.
Door leading in from the front elevation with two adjoining obscure glass side panels, wall mounted double glazing, wood effect laminate floor covering and staircase to first floor landing. Doors giving access to kitchen and dining room.
Lounge 12' 8" Into Bay x 10' 5" ( 3.86m Into Bay x 3.18m )
Double glazed aluminium framed window to the front elevation, wall mounted radiator, TV point with double opening doors leading to dining room.
Dining Room 11' 11" x 11' 5" Max ( 3.63m x 3.48m Max )
Double glazed patio doors to the rear elevation leading out onto rear garden, wall mounted radiator with a telephone point and wood effect laminate floor covering.
Extended Kitchen 15' 4" x 7' 5" ( 4.67m x 2.26m )
Comprising of a range of wall and base mounted units with roll top work surfaces, incorporating two stainless steel sinks with mixer taps. Gas cooker point, breakfast bar, part tiled walls, plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for both fridge freezer and additional freezer. Wall mounted gas boiler, wall mounted single radiator, understairs storage cupboard, tiled effect laminate floor covering, double glazed aluminium frame window to the rear aspect and double glazed door to the side aspect leading to the side driveway.
Access via the entrance hall with double glazed obscure glass window to side elevation. Door ways giving access to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 13' 5" x 11' 6" Into Bay ( 4.09m x 3.51m Into Bay )
Double glazed aluminium frame window to the front elevation, wall mounted radiator with decorative ceiling rose and coving.
Bedroom 2 11' 10" x 9' 10" Plus Wardrobes ( 3.61m x 3.00m Plus Wardrobes )
Double glazed aluminium frame window to the rear aspect, wall mounted radiator, inbuilt fitted wardrobe providing useful storage for hanging and decorative coving to ceiling.
Bedroom 3 7' 5" x 8' 1" Max Plus Door Recess ( 2.26m x 2.46m Max Plus Door Recess )
Double glazed aluminium frame window to the front elevation, wall mounted radiator, storage cupboard with decorative coving to ceiling.
Bathroom / Wc
Consists of a three piece suite, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath and complementary shower screen with wall mounted electric shower and attachment over. Built in airing cupboard, decorative coving to ceiling. Single glazed obscure glass with aluminium framed windows to the rear and side elevations and loft access.
To the front of the property is a lawned area with stocked boarders and brick retaining wall. To the side of the property is off street parking accessed by 'double gates giving access to a garage at the rear of the property. It is a detached garage with double doors, light and power. To the rear of the property is a mainly laid to lawn with stocked boarders, mature planting, screening a number of flower beds, outside tap, security light, green house and shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44711013.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS108985. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.