5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWoodside Avenue, LONDON
- Spacious 5 Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Spacious Living Area Extending Into A Bright And Airy Conservatory
- Separate Dining Room And A Larger Than Average Kitchen
- With The Potential For Extension. (STPP)
- Stunning Views Overlooking Highgate Woods
Barnard Marcus is delighted to offer for sale, a very rarely available, spacious 5 bedroom semi-detached house. The property benefits from a spacious living area extending into a bright and airy conservatory with the potential for extension. (STPP)
Barnard Marcus is delighted to offer for sale, a very rarely available, spacious 5 bedroom semi-detached house. The Property is well-presented throughout.
The property benefits from a spacious living area extending into a bright and airy conservatory which allows for a natural flow of light through to the open lounge. With a separate dining room and a larger than average kitchen, with the potential for extension. (STPP)
The perfect family home with the potential of extending into the loft and to the side of the property, with the potential to increase the value.
The Property is arranged over three floors with stunning views overlooking Highgate woods, extremely well located being within a short distance to Muswell Hill High Street and its vast array of amenities and is located 0.6 Miles from East Finchley Underground station and the many bus links available making this property ideal for commuting to and from the city.
Reception Room 22' x 13' 11" ( 6.71m x 4.24m )
Dining Room 16' x 15' 4" ( 4.88m x 4.67m )
Kitchen 21' 4" x 10' 7" ( 6.50m x 3.23m )
Utility 15' 10" x 7' 8" ( 4.83m x 2.34m )
Bedroom 1 16' x 15' 9" ( 4.88m x 4.80m )
Bedroom 2 14' 7" x 14' 2" ( 4.45m x 4.32m )
Bedroom 3 12' 2" x 11' 5" ( 3.71m x 3.48m )
Bedroom 4 15' 5" x 9' 8" ( 4.70m x 2.95m )
Bedroom 5 19' x 13' 11" ( 5.79m x 4.24m )
Conservatory 24' 9" x 11' 5" ( 7.54m x 3.48m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44711025.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HGT103048. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Highgate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.