1 bedroom apartment for saleClyde Road, St. Leonards-On-Sea, East Sussex
- First Floor Apartment
- Share of Freehold
- Bay Fronted Reception Room
- Double Bedroom, kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Townscape Views, No Onward Chain
- Viewing highly recommended
Rush Witt & Wilson welcome to the market this impressive one bedroom first floor apartment enjoying elevated townscape views towards the sea and a pleasant aspect onto Markwick Gardens from the rear. The property is offered for sale with a quarter share of freehold, no onward chain and benefits from double glazing and gas fired central heating, The accommodation comprises via the communal entrance, stairs to first floor, private entrance hallway, bay fronted main reception room, generous kitchen/breakfast room, double bedroom and a bathroom/wc. Affording immediate ease of access to all local amenities and St Leonards Warrior Square mainline station, early internal viewings are recommended via appointed sole agents Rush Witt & Wilson.
Bedroom 1 - 11' x 9'10 -
Reception 1 - 18' x 12' -
Kitchen - 15' x 6' -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44711148.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26547327. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rush Witt & Wilson, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.