4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt. Matthews Road, Bristol, BS6
- Contemporary style kitchen, bathroom and wet room finished with highly durable micro-topping
- In a highly sought after area
- New gas central heating throughout with underfloor heating in bathroom and wet room
- Newly refurbished to an exceptional standard
- In walking distance of highly rated schools
- Close to city centre for work and shops
- New carpets in some rooms and original floorboards
- Low maintenance garden
- Offered with no chain
- Resident parking permit zone but off street parking a possibility
We are delighted to offer for sale this 4 bedroom semi-detached house in this sought after and convenient location within easy reach of highly rated schools, local amenities and public transport links.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44711466.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference w2o-6akj. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.