2 bedroom apartment for saleKingsquarter, Maidenhead
Sold STC £360,000
- IDEAL FIRST TIME PURCHASE
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- SOUTH FACING BALCONY
- SECURE UNDERGROUND PARKING
- COMMUNAL GARDENS
This well presented first floor two bedroom, two bathroom apartment in the popular Kinsquarter development is situated in a convenient location within short walking distance of Maidenhead town centre, railway station (future Crossrail) and the River Thames. Ideal for any first time buyer or investor
This well presented first floor two bedroom, two bathroom apartment in the popular Kinsquarter development is situated in a convenient location within short walking distance of Maidenhead town centre, railway station (future Crossrail) and the River Thames. Ideal for any first time buyer or investor.
Benefitting from a large south facing 100sqft balcony, and occupying a favourable inward facing position, this modern apartment is finished to a high standard throughout. The apartment offers an open plan living room/kitchen, two double bedrooms (en-suite to master), main bathroom with shower/bath, ample storage, allocated parking with security gates, video entry phone system and a modern decor throughout. The property also benefits from central heating and double glazing.
Entry phone system.
Lounge / Kitchen 20' 8" x 13' 5" ( 6.30m x 4.09m )
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed patio doors to south facing balcony, radiator, telephone point, t.v. point.
Fitted kitchen, wall and base units, sink drainer, integrated electric oven, electric hob, cooker hood, integrated AEG washing machine, integrated fridgefreezer, space for dishwasher, large cupboard with lighting.
Bedroom 1 21' 5" x 8' 6" ( 6.53m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, t.v. point, cupboard with Potterton combi boiler.
Large shower, wash hand basin, w.c., extractor fan, part tiled.
Bedroom 2 12' 1" x 8' 5" ( 3.68m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Radiator, bath with mixer taps and shower, wash hand basin, extractor fan, w.c.
Sucure underground parking space.
From Maidenhead town centre take the A4 Bath Road east towards the river and Burghley Court will be found on your right hand side on the corner and at the junction with Oldfield Road.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44712663.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD112498. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.