4 bedroom detached house for saleTir-Berllan, Oakdale
- DETACHED FOUR BEDROOM HOME
- REDROW CONSTRUCTED PROPERTY SITUATED ON LARGE PLOT
- PRIVATE CUL DE SAC POSITION
- CONVERTED GARAGE
- LARGE LOUNGE/ DINING ROOM
- KITCHEN/ BREAKFAST ROOM
- PLAYROOM/ SITTING ROOM
- MASTER WITH FITTED WARDROBES AND EN SUITE
- LARGE REAR AND SIDE GARDEN
- DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR TWO CARS
Holmes and Castle are pleased to offer for sale this spacious four bedroom detached property situated in a quiet cul de sac position on a sought after Redrow constructed development in Oakdale. The property itself is situated close to the highly regarded Rhiw Syr Dafydd Primary School and soon to be completed Islwyn High. The property offers a spacious lounge/ diner, kitchen/ breakfast room with rear garden outlook, utility room and ground floor WC, and a further sitting room which is currently being used as a playroom. To the first floor is the master bedroom which benefits from fitted wardrobes and en suite shower room, second bedroom is a further double room with fitted wardrobes, and a further two good size bedrooms, the family bathroom offers bathroom with shower mixer taps. Further benefits include gas central heating, double glazing, large enclosed rear garden and the delightful addition of a side garden offering access to the driveway and access to the front of the property. Early viewing advisable.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44712792.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7148591. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Holmes and Castle, Cwmbran. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.