4 bedroom detached house for saleLyme Park, Ingleby Barwick
Sold STC £212,000
- Early Viewing Comes Highly Recommended On this Very Competitively Priced, Extended BUILDERS PART EXCHANGE PROPERTY
- An Impressively Appointed & Significantly Improved Four Bedroom Detached Property
- Substantial L' Shaped Sitting Room Extension to the Rear with Electric Fire in Surround & Double Glazed French Doors to the Rear Garden
- Tastefully Presented Lounge & Family Room Both with Bay Windows to the Front
- Dining Room Opening to the Kitchen with Modern Units & Built-In Oven & Hob
- Utility Room, Cloakroom/WC & Hallway with Solid Wood Flooring
- Four Bedrooms with One being used as a Dressing Room with a Range of Fitted Wardrobes
- En-Suite with a Double Shower to the Master Bedroom & Family Bathroom with White Three Piece Suite
- Landscaped Gardens, Driveway & Further Car Hardstanding Area
- Gas Central Heating System & Double Glazing
An Impressively Appointed and Significantly Improved Four Bedroom Detached Property. Early Viewing Comes Highly Recommended on this Very Competitively Priced, Extended BUILDERS PART EXCHANGE PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44712945.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING160133. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.