Land for saleThe Parade, Parkgate, Cheshire
Withdrawn from Market £295,000
- Planning Approval for an Executive Five Bedroom Detached Home
- Located in the Picturesque Area of Parkgate with Stunning Views
- Generous Sized Lounge, Snug, Study, Cloakroom and Downstairs W.C
- Open Plan Kitchen / Family Room with Bi Folding Doors to the Rear
- Five Good Sized Bedrooms, Two En Suites and Family Bathroom
- Driveway, Detached Double Garage, Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Planning Approval Subject to Conditions - Further Details Available
- Please Call our Office on 0151 342 0999 for More Details
Planning permission approved for an executive five bedroom detached home with stunning front views across the Estuary towards the Welsh Hills. With a gross internal floor space of approximately 2,850 sq ft. this second pot is a larger style than plot 1. The accommodation will briefly comprises a hallway, spacious lounge with bay window, study, snug, cloakroom and W.C. At the heart of this home will be the open plan fitted kitchen / family room with utility room off. To the first floor you have the master bedroom with en suite, four further bedrooms, en suite and a family bathroom. Further benefiting from a driveway, detached double garage, double glazing and gas central heating.
CONDITIONS OF SALE Planning approval granted December 2015 - application number 15/03611/FUL subject to conditions. Copies of planning approval are available on request.
CONDITION OF SALE
1. Access to the plots will be provided over a driveway to be created from The Parade and shared with the retained house "White Cottage" the cost of provision of the drive will be divided between the three properties
2. The Purchasers will be responsible for erecting a close boarded timber fence between the two properties to be constructed and between the plots and the retained property as indicated on the plans
3. The Purchasers are to satisfy themselves to the availability and suitability of all main services
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6727190. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Wirral. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.