3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSoothill Lane, Batley, West Yorkshire, WF17
- 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Additional Study/Dressing Room
- Through Lounge/Dining Area
- Breakfast Kitchen
- Central Heated and Double Glazed
- Gardens to Front and Rear
- Elevated Decked Seating area
Offering excellent family accommodation throughout and an opportunity not to be missed Whitegates would like to offer to the market this 3 bedroom plus office room EXTENDED Semi-Detached House. Located in this ever popular location with Open Views of Batley and beyond and within easy access to local towns, amenities and the local Motorway Network with The White Rose Shopping Centre only a 10 minute drive away. An early inspection is recommended and benefits from Gas Central Heating and PVCu Double Glazing and briefly comprises of Entrance Hall, Through Lounge, Dining Room, Breakfast Kitchen, Rear Entrance Lobby and Porch, Cloaks/WC, Three Double Bedrooms and Study/Hobby Room and Family Bathroom. The front of the property is mainly block paved to provide ample parking with adjacent lawn whilst the rear has an elevated decked seating area with under house storage and a garden which is mainly lawned with mature plants, trees and shrubs. VIEWING ADVISED
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DEW160583. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.