4 bedroom detached house for saleRowley Road, Boston
Sold STC £180,000
- SPACIOUS DETACHED 4 BEDROOM HOUSE
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- GARAGE & BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
- CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE & AMENITIES
This spacious detached house is situated within close proximity to Boston Town Centre, Boston Grammar School and Boston College. The property benefits from 2 Reception Rooms, Kitchen, 4 Bedrooms, a Dressing Room, Garage and off road parking, front and rear gardens.
SPACIOUS DETACHED 4 BEDROOM HOUSE CLOSE TO BOSTON TOWN CENTRE, BOSTON GRAMMAR SCHOOL AND BOSTON COLLEGE.
With a partially obscure glazed front entrance door with obscure glazed side panel, stairs rising to first floor, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point.
With WC, radiator, ceiling light point.
Lounge 12' x 17' 10" ( 3.66m x 5.44m )
With windows to front and rear aspects, radiator, ornate coved cornice, ceiling light point with ornamental ceiling rose, fireplace with fitted hearth and display surround.
Dining Room 10' 10" x 20' 9" ( 3.30m x 6.32m )
With sliding patio doors leading to the rear aspect, window, coved cornice, 2 ceiling light points with ornamental ceiling roses, radiator, serving hatch through to the Kitchen.
Kitchen 13' 10" x 10' 9" ( 4.22m x 3.28m )
With roll edge work surfaces with inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, range of wall and base units, plumbing for dishwasher, integrated electric hob, ceiling fluorescent striplight and further ceiling light point, built-in larder style cupboard with tiling within, walk-in pantry with shelving within.
Rear Entrance Lobby
With tiled flooring, obscure glazed door, obscure glazed window to rear aspect.
Walk-In Utility Cupboard
With plumbing for automatic washing machine, obscure glazed window, light point.
With light point within.
First Floor Landing
With window to front aspect, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point, overstairs storage cupboard.
Bedroom 1 14' 1" x 11' ( 4.29m x 3.35m )
With window to rear aspect, radiator, coved cornice, 2 ceiling light points, built-in wardrobe with sliding doors.
Bedroom 2 10' 11" maximum into entrance area x 12' 1" maximum ( 3.33m maximum into entrance area x 3.68m maximum )
With window to rear aspect, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point.
Bedroom 3 10' 9" maximum x 12' 9" maximum ( 3.28m maximum x 3.89m maximum )
With window, radiator, ceiling light point, built-in wardrobe with overhead storage locker.
Bedroom 4 8' 9" maximum x 8' 8" maximum ( 2.67m maximum x 2.64m maximum )
With window to front aspect, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point.
Walk-In Dressing Room 6' 11" x 7' 7" ( 2.11m x 2.31m )
With ceiling light point. In the Agents opinion this room would lend itself for conversion to a potential En-Suite subject to gaining the relevant planning permissions and consents from the relevant local authorities.
Having a 2 piece suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin with mixer tap and vanity unit, ceiling light point, radiator, obscure glazed window to front aspect, cupboard housing the hot water cylinder and immersion heater.
With WC, walls tiled to the majority, obscure glazed window, ceiling light point, electric heated towel rail.
To the front of the property is block paved driveway which provides off road parking. There is also a garden to the front of the property.
Side gated access leads to the rear garden which is initially laid to a paved patio seating area, leading to the remainder of garden which is laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders. The garden is enclosed by a mixture of fencing and hedging.
With up-and-over door, served by power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44714031.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB107818. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.