3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleFirst Avenue, Sudbury
Sold STC £175,000
- Three Bedrooms
- L shaped Lounge/Dining Area
- First Floor Bathroom
- Low Maintenance Garden
- Garage in Block
POPULAR LOCATION CLOSE TO SCHOOLS - End of terrace three bedroom family home offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN. The property also benefits from garage in block.
The Accommodation Comprises:
Double glazed entrance door leading into the entrance hall.
Stairs rising to first floor landing, storage cupboard, doors to:
Comprising low level w/c, wash hand basin, double glazed window to front aspect.
Dining Area 14' 3" x 8' 3" ( 4.34m x 2.51m )
Open plan - L shaped to lounge. Radiator, double glazed door and side window to rear aspect.
Lounge 17' 7" x 11' 2" ( 5.36m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, double glazed door with side window to rear aspect.
Kitchen 9' x 6' extending to 7' 5" into recess ( 2.74m x 1.83m extending to 2.26m into recess )
Range of base and eye level units, roll edge work surfaces, inset sink unit, space for cooker, plumber for washing machine, drawer unit, wall mounted boiler, double glazed window to front aspect.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to front aspect, access to loft space, storage cupboard, sliding door to shower area with fitted shower cubicle.
Bedroom One 10' to front of wardrobes x 9' 2" ( 3.05m to front of wardrobes x 2.79m )
Two built in wardrobes, radiator, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 10' 3" ( 3.53m x 3.12m )
Radiator, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 9' 1" plus door recess x 5' 11" ( 2.77m plus door recess x 1.80m )
Radiator, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Comprising low level w/c, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, radiator, double glazed window to front aspect.
Outside The Property
To the front of the property is a small garden area with pathway leading to the front entrance door. The rear garden is mainly laid to paving with inset raised beds for planting and an area of artificial lawn with further raised beds for planting. All enclosed by timber lap panel fencing with gated pedestrian access leading to single garage in block with up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44714121.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUD105485. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sudbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.