2 bedroom terraced house for saleAnns Hill Road, Gosport
Sold STC £182,000
- A beautifully refurbished two bedroom house
- Newly fitted kitchen and upstairs bathroom
- Downstairs toilet and utility area
- No onward chain!
- Call now to avoid missing out
Two double bedroom house which has been completely refurbished throughout, top to bottom! The house has a newly fitted kitchen, newly fitted upstairs bathroom and downstairs toilet, all ceilings and walls have been plastered and plenty more! Come have a look to appreciate this beautiful house.
TAKE A LOOK AT THIS! - Two double bedroom house which has been completely refurbished throughout, top to bottom! The house has benefited from a newly fitted kitchen and an upstairs bathroom, it has been completely replastered and new ceilings throughout, new central heating system and combination boiler and completely redecorated and carpeted throughout. This house will not stay on the market for long so pick up that phone today and dial 02392 503733.
UPVC door to front access, radiator.
Dining Room 13' 1" x 12' 8" max ( 3.99m x 3.86m max )
Stairs to first floor landing, understairs cupboard, fire place, radiator, open to:
Lounge 14' 7" into bay x 9' 3" max ( 4.45m into bay x 2.82m max )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, window shutters, fire place, two radiators.
Kitchen 11' 10" max x 7' 9" max ( 3.61m max x 2.36m max )
UPVC double glazed window to side elevation, base units, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit, work surfaces, double electric oven, 5 ring gas hob, in-built fridge/freezer, cupboard housing central heating boiler, radiator, open to:
Utility Room 5' 7" x 5' 3" ( 1.70m x 1.60m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, base units, stainless steel sink, plumbing for washing machine, work surfaces, tiled splashbacks.
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, wc, wash hand basin, heated towel rail.
Conservatory 8' 1" x 4' 9" ( 2.46m x 1.45m )
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space, doors to:
Bedroom 1 12' 9" x 12' max ( 3.89m x 3.66m max )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 10" x 7' 10" ( 3.61m x 2.39m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator and heated towel rail, free standing roll top bath with mixer taps, luxury walk-in shower, vanity wash hand basin, wc, part tiled walls.
To the front there is a courtyard style garden. To the rear the garden is mainly decked with shingle sections, mature shrubs and rear access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44717235.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GOS105238. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Gosport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.