3 bedroom town house for saleWest Avenue, Derby
Offers in Excess of
- Three Bedrooms
- Town House
- New Build
- Open Plan Living/Kitchen/Diner
- Walking Distance to City Centre
- No Chain
- Viewings Highly Recommended
A newly built three bedroom town house in a popular location. The property benefits from having an entrance hallway, cloakroom, a spacious and open plan living kitchen/diner split over two levels, three double bedrooms, a family bathroom, en suite to the master bedroom, storage space, a rear garden.
A stunning three double bedroom three storey new build property in a sought after location. The property benefits from having an entrance hallway, cloakroom, a spacious and open plan living kitchen/diner split over two levels, three double bedrooms, a family bathroom, en suite to the master bedroom, storage space, a rear garden and driveway. The property is located within walking distance of the city centre and offers good access to the A52. Viewings are highly recommended.
Having a double glazed door to the front elevation, uPVC double glazed obscured window to the side elevation, radiator, smoke alarm and staircase leading to the first floor.
11' 0'' x 13' 9'' (3.35m x 4.19m) Overlooked from the kitchen/diner
Having a set of uPVC double glazed French doors to the rear elevation with two full height side windows, two double glazed Velux style windows to the rear elevation, feature full height radiator and television point.
17' 1'' x 13' 9'' (5.20m x 4.19m) Max
Having a uPVC double glazed obscured window to the side elevation, range of wall, base and drawer units with a granite work surface over and granite upstand, under mounted stainless steel sink with mixer tap and drainer, integrated stainless steel electric fan oven, integrated stainless steel gas hob with stainless steel cooker hood over, integrated dishwasher, space for upright fridge/freezer, built in under stairs storage cupboard and half balcony overlooking the lounge.
Having a uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, wall mounted hand wash basin with mixer tap, low level W.C, range of fitted wall and base units with a granite work surface over, combination boiler, tiled flooring and extractor fan.
Having a smoke alarm and staircase leading to the second floor.
11' 2'' x 13' 9'' (3.40m x 4.19m) Max
Having two uPVC double glazed windows to the rear elevation, radiator and television point.
10' 3'' x 13' 9'' (3.12m x 4.19m) Max
Having two uPVc double glazed windows to the front elevation, radiator and television point.
7' 9'' x 6' 5'' (2.36m x 1.95m) Max
Having a pedestal hand wash basin with mixer tap, low level W.C, panelled bath with mixer tap and direct shower over, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan, fully tiled walls and tiled flooring.
Having loft access and smoke alarm.
13' 8'' x 13' 9'' (4.16m x 4.19m) Max
Having two double glazed Velux style roof windows to the rear elevation, radiator, television point and door to the en suite.
5' 5'' x 6' 8'' (1.65m x 2.03m) Max
Having a double glazed Velux style roof window, pedestal hand wash basin with mixer tap, low level W.C, fitted shower cubicle with electric shower over, extractor fan, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled walls and tiled flooring.
Having to the front of the property a block paved driveway with off road parking and carport. The rear of the property features an enclosed garden area with fence boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DER204152. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Derby - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.