2 bedroom terraced house for saleRosedale Drive, Tingley, Wakefield
- Popular residential location
- Motorway links
- Allocated parking
- Enclosed rear garden
- Two bedrooms
NOTICE OF OFFER 25 Rosedale Drive, Tingley, WF3 1WG. By order of the mortgagees in possession, we would advise that an offer has been made for the above property in the sum of £115,000. Any person wishing to increase on this offer should notify the selling agents of their best offer either prior
NOTICE OF OFFER 25 Rosedale Drive, Tingley, WF3 1WG. By order of the mortgagees in possession, we would advise that an offer has been made for the above property in the sum of £115,000. Any person wishing to increase on this offer should notify the selling agents of their best offer either prior to exchange or within the next 7 days which ever is sooner. WH Brown, 80 Queen Street, Morley, LS27 7PB Tel: 01132537100.
Lounge 12' 1" x 11' 6" ( 3.68m x 3.51m )
Double glazed french doors leading to rear aspect and gas central heating radiator.
Kitchen 5' 1" x 10' ( 1.55m x 3.05m )
Fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units with complimentary work surfaces over incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine, double glazed window to the front and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 13' 1" ( 3.68m x 3.99m )
Double glazed window to the font and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 6' 1" ( 3.38m x 1.85m )
Double glazed window to the rear and gas central heating radiator.
Three piece fitted suite comprising of bath with shower over, low level flush WC, wash hand basin, gas central heating radiator, part tiled walls and double glazed window to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44717268.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLY105731. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.