3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWright Close, Caister-on-Sea, Great Yarmouth
Sold STC £72,500
- Shared equity - chain free
- Spacious semi detached house
- 3 Bedrooms, central heating
- Front and rear gardens, off road parking
- Popular coastal village location
*** SHARED EQUITY - CHAIN FREE *** A 3 bedroom SEMI DETACHED HOUSE with front and rear gardens, double glazing and off street parking. The property is situated in this POPULAR & SOUGHT AFTER COASTAL VILLAGE LOCATION close to ALL AMENITIES.
A 3 bedroom SEMI DETACHED HOUSE with front and rear gardens, double glazing and off street parking situated in this POPULAR & SOUGHT AFTER COASTAL VILLAGE LOCATION close to ALL AMENITIES.
Door to front, radiator, carpet.
Lounge 14' 3" max x 16' max ( 4.34m max x 4.88m max )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, TV point, carpet.
Kitchen 7' 11" x 9' ( 2.41m x 2.74m )
Fitted base and wall units, worksurfaces, inset 1 bowl sink and drainer, cooker point, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, central heating boiler, double glazed window to front, vinyl flooring.
Bedroom 1 12' x 9' 1" ( 3.66m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, TV point, carpet.
Bedroom 2 10' 4" max x 9' 1" max ( 3.15m max x 2.77m max )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, TV point, laminate flooring.
Bedroom 3 6' 8" x 7' 7" ( 2.03m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, laminate flooring.
Panelled bath with shower, wash hand basin, WC, part tiling, double glazed window to front, vinyl flooring.
Lawn, pathway to front door.
Fully enclosed garden, patio, artificial lawn.
Allocated tandem parking space in communal parking area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44717286.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTY103245. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Great Yarmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.