1 bedroom flat for saleHonor Oak Park
- One bedroom top floor Victorian Conversion flat
- Spacious lounge with space for dining room table
- Good size double bedroom with lovely views
- Modern fitted kitchen and bathroom
- SHARE OF FREEHOLD and low service charges
- Within very close proximity to Honor Oak Park Train Station
Superb one bedroom flat on the top (2nd) floor of this imposing detached Victorian house, within very close proximity to Honor Oak Park Train Station (Overground) and sold with SHARE OF FREEHOLD. With lovely views and an unoverlooked aspect, the flat has the rare combination of a central location with a more rural and peaceful feel. Comprising a good size lounge to the front (enough room to have a dining table and chairs), a large double bedroom with stunning views over South London, modern fitted bathroom and fully fitted stylish kitchen. The property is presented tastefully and in good condition, with wooden floors throughout and double-glazed sash windows. It also benefits from loft access. Honor Oak Park is a popular location with many shop, bars, cafes and restaurants close by. This is a perfect opportunity for first time buyers or investors.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44717547.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2279. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pickwick Estates, Honor Oak. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.