3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEast View, Mayfield, Ashbourne
- Semi Detached Home
- Lounge, Dining Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms, Family Bathroom
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Far Reaching Views
Located in the sought after village of Mayfield this three bedroom semi detached home is immaculately presented and is ready to move straight in to. The property boasts a generous dining kitchen, three bedrooms and neat gardens to the front and rear. The front of the property offers superb views.
This three bedroom semi detached property would make a great home for the family and is ready to move straight in to. In brief the living accommodation comprises; entrance hallway, lounge, generous dining kitchen. To the first floor the landings leads to three bedrooms and the family bathroom. Outside to the front of the property there is a neat lawned garden. To the rear the garden is mainly laid to lawn and has paved patio seating area, shrub borders with a range of planting and is enclosed by timber fencing. The village of Mayfield is well placed within easy access of the wide range of shops and amenities on offer in Ashbourne and bus routes are within walking distance. There is swift access to major road networks including the A52 and A50.
UPVC entrance door to front, radiator, stairs leading to the first floor and door leading to;
Lounge 12' 10" x 12' 10" ( 3.91m x 3.91m )
UPVC window to front, radiator and door leading to;
Dining Kitchen 19' 3" x 9' 7" ( 5.87m x 2.92m )
Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units, rolled edge working surface, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, integrated gas hob, integrated gas oven with extractor hood over, wall mounted combination boiler, useful appliance space, plumbing for washing machine, laminate flooring, radiator, two UPVC windows to the rear and UPVC door leading to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
UPVC window to side, useful attic access, radiator and doors leading to;
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 11' 3" max ( 3.91m x 3.43m max )
UPVC window to front with stunning views, useful storage cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 9' 7" ( 3.43m x 2.92m )
UPVC window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 9" max x 7' 8" ( 2.97m max x 2.34m )
UPVC window to front, useful over stairs storage cupboard and radiator.
Fitted with a white three piece suite comprising; panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w/c, tiling to walls, tiled floor, radiator and obscure UPVC window to rear.
To the front of the property there is a neat lawned garden, to the rear the garden is mainly laid to lawn and has paved patio seating area, raised borders with planting, passage leading to the front of the property and is enclosed by timber fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44719329.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ABN103507. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Ashbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.