1 bedroom cottage for saleKing Street, Ashbourne
Sold STC £120,000
- Traditional Mid Terraced Property
- Lounge, Fitted Kitchen
- Double Bedroom, Bathroom
- Cottage Style Garden
- In the Heart of the Town
- N.B.The vendor advises a parking permit is available via separate agreement.
This charming traditional terraced cottage is located within a conservation area in this most sought after part of Ashbourne which is within the heart of the town. The property boasts a gorgeous walled cottage garden, modern kitchen and bathroom and wood burning stove. Parking permit availiable N.B
This stunning traditional mid terraced cottage is presented to the highest standard and offers bright and neutral decor which is ready to move straight in to. In brief the living accommodation comprises; lounge with wood burning stove, fitted kitchen, to the first floor there is a double bedroom and bathroom. Outside to the rear there is a pretty cottage garden which is low maintenance and has wood store, brick built outhouse and is enclosed by decorative wall. The property lies within a conservation area and is within one of the most sought locations in the heart of the historic market town of Ashbourne. There is a wide range of shops, wine bars, restaurants and amenities all within walking distance and the Peak District National Park and it's wide range of activities and pursuits is just a short drive away.
Lounge 12' 1" x 11' 8" ( 3.68m x 3.56m )
Entrance door to front, panelled glazed window to front, fireplace with stone hearth and wood burning stove, laminate flooring, book case, stairs leading to first floor, radiator, leading to;
Kitchen 10' 1" x 4' 10" ( 3.07m x 1.47m )
Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units, granite working surface, stainless steel sink unit with a Britta filter tap, integrated stainless steel electric oven, integrated stainless steel gas hob with stainless steel extractor hood over, combination boiler, integrated washing machine, integrated fridge, wine rack, UPVC window to rear and door leading to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Radiator, useful storage cupboard and doors leading to;
Bedroom 12' 1" to recess x 12' 3" ( 3.68m to recess x 3.73m )
Glazed pannelled window to front, useful access to the attic which is boarded and provides storage space, feature cast iron fireplace with stone hearth and radiator.
Fitted with a white suite comprising; panelled bath with shower over, low level w/c, sink unit with mixer tap, laminate flooring and two UPVC windows to rear.
To the rear there is a pretty cottage garden which is low maintenance and is paved with log store, brick built outhouse with power and water, wood store, outside tap, light and is enclosed by decorative wall. Access to the shared passageway is via the neighbours garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44719332.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ABN103508. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Ashbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.