3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGuist Road, Foulsham, Dereham
- £220,000 - £240,000 Guide Price
- Semi Detached House
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Kitchen / Diner
- No Onward Chain
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Spacious Living Room
- Village Location
This spacious three bedroom semi-detached home is situated in the popular village of Foulsham with good links to Norwich and the North Norfolk Coast. The property occupies a generous plot and has been recently renovated by its existing owner. NO ONWARD CHAIN! £220,000 - £240,000 Guide Price
This spacious semi-detached property is situated in the popular village of Foulsham which has a range of amenities including a shop, pub and primary school. The village is situated just off of the A1067 which provides easy access to the city of Norwich which is just 18 miles away and also to the market town of Fakenham. Foulsham is also in the catchment for Reepham High School & College which has been rated among the top schools in the area for several years. The property has been extended and renovated by its existing owner to incorporate a kitchen / diner, cloakroom and a 22' 10" open plan living room on the ground floor. On the first floor there are three large double bedrooms and a spacious family bathroom. Outside you will find a good sized driveway to the front and side of the property and a generous garden to the rear!
Double glazed UPVC door and double glazed UPVC window to the side aspect.
Stairs to first floor landing, built in coat cupboard, radiator and wood effect laminate flooring.
Double glazed UPVC obscured window to the side aspect.
WC, wash hand basin, radiator and wood effect laminate flooring.
Living Room 22' 10" Max x 13' 3" Max ( 6.96m Max x 4.04m Max )
Double aspect room with two double glazed UPVC windows to the front aspect and one double glazed UPVC window to the side aspect.
Open fireplace with inset electric fire, airing cupboard with hot water cylinder, under stairs cupboard with shelving, two radiators, telephone point and fitted carpet.
Kitchen / Diner 11' 9" Max x 19' ( 3.58m Max x 5.79m )
Double aspect room with double glazed UPVC window to the side aspect and double glazed UPVC french doors leading into the rear garden.
Fitted kitchen, wall and base units with work surfaces over and inset stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer. Double electric oven, ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor hood over, oil fired boiler, plumbing for washing machine, TV point, radiator and wood effect laminate flooring.
Doors off to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Master Bedroom 11' 9" x 13' 6" ( 3.58m x 4.11m )
Double glazed UPVC window to the rear aspect,
TV point, radiator and fitted carpet.
Bedroom 2 11' 8" Max into recesses x 13' 3" ( 3.56m Max into recesses x 4.04m )
Double aspect room with double glazed UPVC windows to the front and rear aspects.
Radiator and fitted carpet.
Bedroom 3 12' Max into recesses x 10' 2" ( 3.66m Max into recesses x 3.10m )
Double aspect room with double glazed UPVC windows to the front and side aspects.
Built in cupboard with shelving, fitted wardrobes with hanging rails and shelving, loft access, radiator and fitted carpet.
Double glazed UPVC obscured window to the side aspect.
WC, wash hand basin, bath, built in cupboard, radiator, part tiled walls and tiled floor.
Mainly laid to lawn with fenced boundaries, driveway set to gravel with ample parking.
Mainly laid to lawn with fully fenced boundaries & oil tank.
Two sheds, one brick built and one timber, both with light and power.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44719335.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RPM101835. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Reepham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.