2 bedroom town house for saleAvenue Lane, Eastbourne
- Two Bedroom Mews House
- Spacious & Well Presented
- Two Reception Rooms
- Close to the Seafront, Town & Train Station
- Sold Chain Free
SOLD need moreTo be sold by Public Auction on 27th October 2016 at The Macdonald Botley Park Hotel, Winchester Road, Boorley Green, Southampton, SO32 2UA
Spacious two bedroom mews style house benefiting from two reception rooms, en-suite to master & utility room. Close to the station & town centre.
To be sold by Public Auction on 27th October 2016 at The Macdonald Botley Park Hotel, Winchester Road, Boorley Green, Southampton, SO32 2UA.
This end terrace property forms part of a centrally located Mew Style development. The property is offered in reasonable decorative condition and would make an ideal investment purchase.
The property can be found in the heart of Eastbourne town centre with Avenue Lane accessed from St Leonards Road or St Annes Road. Eastbourne mainline railway station can be found nearby together with various bus routes and further travel networks . The town centre provides a host of shopping, leisure and dining facilities together with various tourist attractions.
Offering spacious living with two reception rooms, utility room, two double bedrooms, en-suite to master and further family bathroom. Contact us to arrange a viewing 01323 410911
Double glazed door into entrance hall with double glazed window to the side and tiled flooring.
Open Plan Living/ Kitchen 23' 2" x 11' 2" ( 7.06m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator TV and telephone point, stain glass windows to the side aspect, Oak flooring, stairs rising to the upstairs accommodation and cupboard with gas meter and fuse board.
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surface over, integrated sink and drainer unit, integral oven with electric hob and cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher and skylight to the side.
With central heating boiler, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, double glazed window to the side and work surface.
Dining Room/ Bedroom 3 15' 8" max x 11' 6" ( 4.78m max x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, radiator and door to the utility room.
Stairs from the living/kitchen area up to the first floor landing with double glazed skylight and storage cupboard.
Bedroom 1 12' 8" x 11' 6" ( 3.86m x 3.51m )
Double glazed windows to the side and skylight to the rear aspects, built in wardrobes, radiator, TV and telephone points.
Comprising of shower cubicle with electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, WC, heated towel rail and double glazed skylight.
Bedroom 2 11' 9" max x 8' 4" ( 3.58m max x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Comprising of panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and shower over, vanity wash hand basin, WC, shaver point, heated towel rail and double glazed window to the side aspect.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44719338.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EBN109708. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Fox & Sons, Eastbourne on 01323 410911.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.