3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBay Road, Alverstoke, Gosport
Sold STC £325,000
- Three bedroom family home located in Alverstoke
- Stunning extended kitchen/dining room with log burner
- Lounge with log burner
- Approximately 100 ft rear garden
- Three bedrooms & family bathroom
- Viewing to essential
Features are numerous but briefly include: Entrance hall, lounge with log burner, extended kitchen/dining room with log burner, three bedrooms, family bathroom, attractive rear garden which approximately 100 ft, vehicular rear access. Homes like this are selling quick at the moment!
Fox & Sons welcome to the market this three bedroom semi-detached home situated in Alverstoke. In our opinion the property is in great condition through-out and an internal inspection is essential! Features are numerous but briefly include: Entrance hall, lounge with log burner, extended kitchen/dining room with log burner, three bedrooms, family bathroom, attractive rear garden which approximately 100 ft, vehicular rear access. Homes like this are selling quick at the moment, so an internal inspection is essential. Contact us on 02392 503733 to avoid any potential disappointment.
Upvc double glazed composite front door, radiator, stairs to first floor with cupboards under, karndean flooring.
Lounge 13' 10" max into bay x 10' 5" max ( 4.22m max into bay x 3.18m max )
Upvc double glazed sash windows to front aspect (box bay), radiator, feature fireplace with inset log burner, karndean flooring.
Extended Kitchen/ Dining Room 18' max x 16' 9" max ( 5.49m max x 5.11m max )
Upvc double glazed windows to side and rear aspect, velux window, Upvc double glazed french door to rear garden, matching range of eye and base level units with work surface over, tiled surrounds, breakfast bar area, space for range cooker with hood over, plumbing for dishwasher/ washing machine/ tumble dryer, space for American style fridge/freezer, feature fireplace with inset log burner, two radiators, space for dining table and chairs,
Upvc double glazed window to side aspect, loft access.
Master Bedroom 13' 10" max into bay x 9' 4" max ( 4.22m max into bay x 2.84m max )
Upvc double glazed sash windows to front aspect (box bay), radiator, built in cupboard, two fitted double wardrobes, fireplace.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" max x 10' 6" max ( 3.94m max x 3.20m max )
Upvc double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, built-in cupboard, fireplace.
Bedroom Three 7' 8" x 5' 10" ( 2.34m x 1.78m )
Upvc double glazed sash window to front aspect, radiator.
Upvc double glazed window to rear aspect, heated towel rail, free standing bath with shower attached and curtain, wash hand basin, wc, part tiled walls, tiled effect flooring.
Pathway to front door, enclosed by fencing/ low level brick wall, stone chipping's areas, pedestrian side access.
Approximately 100 ft in length, patio extends to laid to lawn area, enclosed to perimeters, outside tap, pedestrian side access, shrub/flower borders, potential vehicular rear access, pedestrian rear access, shed and greenhouse to remain.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44719356.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GOS105296. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Gosport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.