5 bedroom detached house for saleBirdlip Farm House, Birdlip, Gloucestershire, GL4 8JH
Sold by Us
- Five bedroom detached house located in the heart of the village
- Farmhouse country kitchen with dresser and oil fired AGA
- Living Room with log burner inset to chimney with fitted cupboards to the alcoves
- Master Bedroom with fitted wardrobes with en suite shower room
- Snug with raised log burner
- Cottage garden with mature plants and shrubs, privacy and stone walling
- Single garage and store
Birdip Farmhouse is a five double bedroom period house located within the heart of the village yet offers a position that allows accessibility for the commuter. The village itself offers an early years playgroup, primary school and The Royal George Hotel. The Regency Spa town of Cheltenham is located within five miles and the market town of Cirencester is ten miles away. For the commuter, direct trains to Paddington can be found at Cheltenham, Gloucester and Kemble whilst London is within a two hour drive.
Inside, Birdlip Farmhouse offers the period charm associated with a property of this era to include log burner fireplaces, ornate fitted cupboards to the chimney alcoves, exposed stonework and Victorian parquet flooring. The large entrance hall leads to the living room, dining area that offers French doors to the garden and a snug room. The snug leads to the kitchen, which is typically farmhouse in design, offering Belfast sink, oil fired AGA and a Welsh Dresser. The final rooms to the ground floor include the utility room, the shower room and the first of the five double bedrooms
Continue upstairs and a further four bedrooms can be found. The master bedroom offering recently fitted wardrobes and is completed by the en suite shower room. The guest bedroom, with its double aspect windows also offers fitted wardrobes and a view over the garden. Finally this floor is completed by the family bathroom
Outside, the gardens start at the front and continue to the rear offering an abundance of colour and maturity, being enclosed by fence and wall. To the rear of the garden is direct access to the single garage which is oversized in length and a garden store
A delightful former farmhouse in a Cotswold village that needs to be viewed to fully appreciate the charm and character on offer,
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 304383. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Cheltenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.