3 bedroom terraced house for saleMelrose Avenue, Billingham
Sold STC £94,950
- Neat & Tidy Three Bedroom Family Home
- Lounge, Dining Room & Kitchen with Modern Style Units
- Driveway & Good Sized Rear Garden
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Central Heating with Combi Boiler
- Really Convenient Location
- Attractively Priced for an Early Sale
Within very easy reach of Billingham town centre, Forum, John Whitehead Park and a multitude of other really useful facilities, this well presented, comfortable, neat and tidy family size terraced house with a good size rear garden and useful driveway to the front. Comprising entrance hall, lounge with a modern flame effect fire and surround, separate dining room and kitchen with light oak style units. The first floor has three bedrooms and shower room. Nice features include UPVC double glazing and central heating with a combi boiler.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44720625.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL160303. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.