3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSouthwick Street, Southwick, West Sussex
- 3 bedroom semi detached house with bags of potential
- Bathroom & shower room
- Separate lounge & dining room
- Good size sunny rear garden
- Great central location
- EPC energy rating D (61)
Set just minutes from Southwick Square, a mainline train station, schools and leisure facilities, this property has all that a busy family needs.Being partly refurbished this house still has some scope for those amongst us who would like to be able to create their own home, exactly as they would like it. There are already beautiful wooden floors running through the house that give this house a warm welcome to visitors and an open fire to provide all the atmosphere you need during the winter months.The traditional layout of a separate lounge and dining room can be much more practical than one big open plan living space. Think of the homework that can be done in the peace and quiet it offers or the private dinner parties you can have away from the rest of the household. Certainly having a downstairs shower room as well as a bathroom upstairs will prove very useful, especially during the 'rush hour' in the mornings! The rear garden could be a project too, we are sure you could reveal a great outside space that will further enhance your enjoyment of this house. It is facing the right way to catch the sun for certainly the afternoon and evening and there is plenty of space for the family to relax and play together. Why not put your 'greenfingers' to good use and realise your daydreams?
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 14'4 x 11'5 (4.37m x 3.48m)
- Dining Room: 12'1 x 9'0 (3.69m x 2.75m)
- Study Area: 5'8 x 5'6 (1.73m x 1.68m)
- Shower Room
- Kitchen: 15'5 at widest point x 8'7 at narrowest point (4.70m x 2.62m)
- Separate Toilet
- Bedroom 3: 11'5 at widest point x 10'5 at widest point (3.48m x 3.18m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'1 at widest point x 8'5 at widest point (3.69m x 2.57m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'8 x 11'5 (3.86m x 3.48m)
- Off Road Parking
- Front & Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44725077.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 32210661. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Southwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.