2 bedroom apartment for saleStation Street, Saffron Walden
Sold by Us
- 2 bedroom, first floor apartment
- Security entry phone system
- Secure underground parking
- Lift access to the flat and the underground car park
- Balcony seating area
- Superb location close to the High Street
- Landscaped communal gardens
ACCOMMODATION The property is a light and airy flat of excellent proportions situated on the first floor of this modern development constructed in 1996. An ideal first time purchase or buy to let investment opportunity, Saffron Court is an attractive and well designed development ideally situated just a walk from the town centre. The spacious accommodation comprises a hallway with two large storage cupboards one of which houses the water tank, 2 bedrooms, a bathroom which comprises a panelled bath, low level WC and pedestal hand basin. The sitting room with French windows opening onto a balcony providing a pleasant seating area with room for a small set of table and chairs. The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and eye level units, worktop incorporating a single drainer stainless steel sink unit, built in AEG electric hob with extractor fan over and built in electric oven. There is space and plumbing for a fridge and a washing machine.
The development enjoys well maintained communal gardens which combine lawns, pathways and a wide variety of well established plants and shrubs. There is allocated underground parking plus visitor parking.
The property is leasehold on a 999 year lease from 1996, there is a service charge of £272.95 per quarter
* 2 bedroom, first floor apartment.
* Security entry phone system
* Secure underground parking
* Lift access to the flat and the underground car park
* Balcony seating area
* Superb location close to the High Street
* Landscaped communal gardens
LOCATION Saffron Court is situated close to the heart of the historic town of Saffron Walden, just a short walk from the market square, the common and the beautiful Bridge End Gardens. The town itself has an abundance of boutiques, coffee shops and restaurants, along with many popular high street retailers, including Waitrose and a twice weekly thriving market. The town's leisure facilities include an 18 hole golf course, a cinema and an 800 seat concert hall. The town is well situated with Audley End station within 3 miles, providing a regular service to London's Liverpool Street in approximately 55 minutes. Alternatively the M11 can be accessed at junction 8, Bishop's Stortford. Stansted airport is within 19 miles and the University City of Cambridge is within 15 miles to the North.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44725167.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101747001498. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Arkwright & Co, Saffron Walden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.