4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleTHE WILLOWS, KNOTT END ON SEA, FY6 0AY
- FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW
- GAS CENTRAL HEATED / UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS / SUN ROOM
- LARGE GARDENS / DOUBLE GARAGE
- NO CHAIN / EPC RATING D
- Description: A fantastic deceptively spacious four bedroom bungalow set to a large plot. To the ground floor the property briefly comprises of an entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, sun room overlooking the rear garden, dining kitchen, two ground floor bedrooms, ground floor bathroom and W.C. to the understairs area. To the first floor there there are two large bedrooms and shower room. The property has a large garden laid to lawn to the front and side, extensive block paved driveway to one side leading to a detached double garage with twin up and over doors. There is a large rear garen area, laid to lawn with mature flower and shrubs. Benefits for the property include a gas central heating system, UPVC double glazing, air conditioning to two rooms, solar panels to reduce electric usage and no chain delay. From the outside this looks like an ordinary bungalow, do not be fooled, this is anything but and offers extensive living accomodation. Viewings are strictly through the selling agent.
Location: Proceed from our Knott End Office, turning right onto Hackensall Rd, proceed approximately halfway, where the property can be found on the right hand side.
Entrance Vestibule: Wooden entrance door with single glazed lead effect windows to each side, meter cupboard, tiled floor, frosted single glazed door to;
L Shaped Entrance Hall: Access to all ground floor rooms, door leading to the first floor, radiator.
Lounge: Approx 13'00 x 13'00 ( 3.96 x 3.96) UPVC double glazed window to the front, two UPVC double glazed windows to the side, feature fireplace with inset coal effect gas fire, TV Point, two wall light points, wall mounted air conditioning unit, coved ceiling, two radiators, glazed doors to.
Dining Room: Approx 14'00 x 10'00 x 13'00 (4.27 x 3.05 x 3.96) UPVC double glazed windows to the side, wall light point, single glazed doors to rear sun lounge, door leading back to main entrance hall, coved ceiling, two radiators.
Sun Lounge: Approx 7'00 x 11'00 (2.13 x 3.35) UPVC double glazed windows overlooking the rear garden, radiator.
Dining Kitchen: Approx 14'00 x 9'00 (4.27 x 2.74) UPVC double glazed window to the front, two UPVC double glazed windows to the side, UPVC double glazed windows to the rear, modern wall and base units with worktops over, gas oven, four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, splash back tiling, gas fired wall mounted combination boiler, plumbed for auto washing machine, tongue and groove ceiling with inset spot lamps, tile effect laminate floor, UPVC double glazed door to the rear.
Ground Floor Bedroom One: Approx 11'00 x 12'00 (3.35 x 3.66) UPVC double window to the front, UPVC double glazed window to the side, TV point, coved ceiling, radiator.
Ground Floor Bedroom Two: Approx 11'00 x 11'00 (3.35 x 3.35) UPVC double glazed window to the rear, UPVC double glazed window to the side, fitted double wardrobe, two fitted chest of drawers, fitted dressing table, wall mounted air conditioning unit, coved ceiling, radiator.
Ground Floor Bathroom: Approx 7'1 x 4'0 (2.16 x 1.21) Low Flush w.c, panel bath, wash hand basin.
Inner Hall: UPVC double glazed frosted window to the rear, stairs to the first floor, radiator.
Under stairs W.C: Low flush W.C., corner wash hand basin, UPVC clad walls, wall light point.
Landing: Galleried landing, access to all first floor rooms.
(First Floor): Approx 13'00 x 17'00 (3.96 x 5.18) UPVC double glazed window to the side, TV point, telephone point, wall light points, radiator. (This room has a vaulted ceiling and restricted headroom to the sides.)
(First Floor) Approx 12'00 x 17'00 (3.66 x 5.18) UPVC double glazed window to the side, wall light points, radiator. (This room has a vaulted ceiling and restricted headroom to the sides.)
Shower Room: Step in shower cubicle with electric shower, UPVC clad walls and ceiling, low flush W.C., wash hand basin, wall light point, radiator.
Front Garden: Laid to lawn with mature shrub frontage and display, block paved drive to one side with wooden gated access allowing further access for parking and leading to double detached garage, on the opposite side of the garden there is gated access to rear and a further lawn garden area.
Garage: Approx 18'1 x 16'00 (5.49 x 4.88) Double garage with up and over doors, two single glazed windows to the rear, side personel door.
Rear Garden: Large rear garden area, laid with lawn and mature flower shrubs and fruit tree surround, garden shed, green house.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44725416.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAC2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Estate Agents, Knott End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.