2 bedroom cottage for saleBrownlow Road, Horwich
- No chain
- Quaint stone fronted cottage
- Rear courtyard with storage
- Large master bedroom
- Gas central heated and double glazed throughout
- Ideal for first time buyers
Available with no chain and offering brilliant access into Horwich town centre is this quaint two bedroom stone fronted cottage. The lounge includes a gas fire and the dining kitchen is fitted with an oven and hob set within the chimney breast. To the first floor there is an excellent master bedroom with feature fireplace and a nicely proportioned second bedroom. Neutral presentation throughout. The home is of course gas central heated and double glazed throughout. Early viewing advised.
There are an abundance of daily shops and services within close proximity and the town in general boasts an excellent transport infrastructure combining road, motorway and railway links and a consistently strong feature of the town are the surrounding hills and countryside.
Property ref: 121_2694_4269410
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44725647.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4269410. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lancasters Estate Agents, Bolton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.