3 bedroom detached house for saleMentmore Gardens, Boston
Offers in Excess of £170,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- DETACHED 3 BEDROOM HOME
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- LOUNGE & DINING KITCHEN
- GARAGE, DRIVEWAY & FRONT & REAR GARDENS
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
*** DETACHED 3 BEDROOM HOME WITH GARAGE & GARDENS *** An Ashwood Homes built property situated in a popular residential cul-de-sac location with Garage, Driveway and Gardens. Benefiting from Lounge, Kitchen Diner, 3 Bedrooms, En-Suite Shower Room and Bathroom.
A DETACHED ASHWOOD HOMES BUILT PROPERTY WITH 3 BEDROOMS, GARAGE AND GARDENS IN A CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION.
Having an obscure glazed front entrance door, tiled flooring, staircase leading off, coved cornice, ceiling light point, ceiling mounted smoke alarm, wall mounted central heating thermostatic control.
Lounge 17' 8" x 10' 9" ( 5.38m x 3.28m )
Having windows to dual aspects, radiator, wall mounted lighting, ceiling light point, coved cornice, wall mounted gas fire, wood effect laminate flooring.
Kitchen Diner 17' 9" maximum x 11' 3" maximum ( 5.41m maximum x 3.43m maximum )
Having roll edge work surfaces with tiled splashbacks and inset sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, base level storage units, matching eye level wall units, integrated cooker, integrated 4 ring gas hob with illuminated fume extractor, plumbing for automatic washing machine, plumbing for dishwasher, space for American style fridge freezer, ceramic tiled flooring, wall mounted Glow Worm gas central heating boiler, coved cornice, ceiling light point, radiator, window to front aspect, French doors leading to the rear garden.
Having wall mounted wash hand basin with tiled splashback, WC, radiator, tiled flooring, obscure glazed window, coved cornice, ceiling light point.
First Floor Landing
Having window to rear aspect, radiator, coved cornice, access to roof space, airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder within.
Bedroom 1 10' 11" x 10' 5" ( 3.33m x 3.18m )
Having window to front aspect, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point.
En-Suite Shower Room
Having WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, shower cubicle with shower within, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point, extractor fan.
Bedroom 2 8' 9" maximum x 11' 6" ( 2.67m maximum x 3.51m )
Having window to front aspect, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point, built-in wardrobe with sliding doors and hanging rail and shelving within.
Bedroom 3 7' 5" x 6' 10" ( 2.26m x 2.08m )
Having window to rear aspect, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point.
Having 3 piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, WC, bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, tiled splashbacks , radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point, extractor fan, electric shaver point, obscure glazed window to rear aspect.
The property is situated on a corner plot and benefits from a double width driveway to the side of the property providing off road parking for 2 vehicles.
The rear garden is initially laid to a paved patio seating area. The remainder of the garden is predominantly laid to shaped lawn. To the rear of the Garage is a further paved seating area. The gardens are enclosed by a mixture of wall and fencing and are served by external tap and lighting.
Having up-and-over doors, served by power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44725701.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB108239. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.