5 bedroom detached house for saleMain Street, Welney, Wisbech
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Rural Village Location within approx. 8 miles of The Cathedral City of Ely
- 6 Bedroom Family Home which can be separated into three self contained living areas
- Oil C/Heating & UPVC D/Glazing
- Driveway Parking & 2 Separate Garages
- Set on a Generous Plot of Approx. 1/3 Acre (stms)
Unique family home with the added advantage of being able to utilise the accommodation to incorporate a 2 BEDROOM SELF CONTAINED ANNEXE and a FURTHER BEDSIT SELF CONTAINED ANNEXE. The property is set on a GENEROUS PLOT OF APPROX. 1/3 acre (STMS) with 2 garages and parking.
Unique family home with the added advantage of being able to utilise the accommodation to incorporate a 2 BEDROOM SELF CONTAINED ANNEXE with master en suite & bathroom and a FURTHER BEDSIT SELF CONTAINED ANNEXE with shower room. The main house living accommodation has a 29' x 17' lounge with vaulted ceiling and an Inglenook fireplace with logburner as well as a 23' kitchen/diner, snug, 3 first floor double bedrooms and a bathroom. The property is set on a GENEROUS PLOT OF APPROX. 1/3 acre (STMS) with 2 garages and parking. Located in the rural village of Welney within approx. 8 miles of The Cathedral City of Ely which offers many shops, amenities and a main line train station.
Entrance Door Into:
Entrance/ Reception Hall 12' 8" x 12' ( 3.86m x 3.66m )
Lounge 29' 3" x 17' 8" ( 8.92m x 5.38m )
Two UPVC double glazed windows. Feature Inglenook fireplace with logburner. Wood effect flooring. Underfloor heating. Vaulted ceiling.
Kitchen/ Diner 23' 9" narrowing to 14' 4" x 17' 2" max ( 7.24m narrowing to 4.37m x 5.23m max )
Four UPVC double glazed windows. Fitted with a range of wall & base units with worksurface over and incorporating sink & drainer unit. Range cooker & extractor. Space for dishwasher. Island to centre with space for undercounter fridge & freezer. Space for washing machine & tumble dryer with worksurface over. Fitted sofa for seating table. Radiator. UPVC double glazed door to rear.
Fitted with a wash handbasin and low level w.c. Tiled floor. Heated towel radiator. Part tiled walls.
Snug 13' 5" x 11' 11" ( 4.09m x 3.63m )
UPVC double glazed window. Radiator. Feature fireplace. Wood effect flooring.
Self Contained Annexe
Kitchen 2 10' 3" x 8' 11" ( 3.12m x 2.72m )
UPVC double glazed window. Fitted with a range of wall & base units with worksurface over and incorporating stainless steel sink & drainer unit. Built in double oven and hob with extractor over. Space for undercounter fridge. Radiator. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
Tiled floor. Space for washing machine. Storage cupboard. UPVC double glazed door to rear.
Lounge 2 18' 4" x 12' ( 5.59m x 3.66m )
Two UPVC double glazed windows. Radiator. Doors to Bedroom 1 & Hall.
Bedroom 1 10' 1" x 9' 7" ( 3.07m x 2.92m )
UPVC double glazed window. Wood effect flooring. Radiator. Built in wardrobe. Door to En Suite.
En Suite Shower Room
Fitted with a double shower cubicle and wash handbasin. Part tiled walls. Radiator. Extractor.
Low level w.c. Tiled floor.
Door to rear.
Bedroom 2 12' 2" x 11' 3" ( 3.71m x 3.43m )
Two UPVC double glazed windows. Radiator. Opening to Dressing Room.
Fitted wardrobes. Spotlights.
Fitted with a panelled bath with hand held shower, wash handbasin and low level w.c. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Heated towel radiator.
Self Contained Annexe 2
Family Room/ Bedsit Bedroom 19' 8" x 13' 4" ( 5.99m x 4.06m )
UPVC double glazed window. Radiator. Wood effect flooring. Opening to Kitchen Area.
Fitted with a range of wall & base units with worksurface over and incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Radiator. Tiled floor. Door to Shower Room.
Fitted with a shower cubicle, wash handbasin & low level w.c. Fully tiled. Radiator. Extractor. Storage area.
Lobby 13' 6" plus door recess x 9' ( 4.11m plus door recess x 2.74m )
Stairs to first floor with cupboard under. Storage cupboard. Radiator.
First Floor Landing
UPVC double glazed window. Access to loft space. Doors to Bedrooms & Bathroom.
Bedroom 3 13' 6" max x 12' 1" max ( 4.11m max x 3.68m max )
UPVC double glazed window. Wood effect flooring. Radiator.
Bedroom 4 14' 8" x 12' 2" ( 4.47m x 3.71m )
UPVC double glazed window. Wood effect flooring. Radiator.
Bedroom 5 11' 2" x 9' 1" ( 3.40m x 2.77m )
UPVC double glazed window. Built in wardrobe. Wood effect flooring. Radiator.
UPVC double glazed window. Fitted with a shower cubicle, panelled bath, wash handbasin to vanity unit & low level w.c. Airing cupboard. Radiator.
Double doors. ( One with power & light).
To each side of the property there is a separate driveway providing parking and gated access to the rear. There is a gravelled area with brick walling to the front and pathway leading to the entrance door.
The rear garden is of a generous size and enclosed with timber fencing and is mainly laid to lawn with some trees. There is a large seating/patio area, shed, oil tank and a gravelled area leading to the garages.
From Downham Market take the A1122 heading towards Wisbech and proceed through the village of Salters Lode and into the village of Nordelph taking the first turning on the right hand side into Silt Road. Proceed to the end of Silt Road and at the staggered crossroads turn left. Proceed along this road, through the village of Lakes End and enter the village of Welney where the property can be found on the left hand side
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44725704.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DHM106993. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Downham Market. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.