2 bedroom cottage for saleEye Road, Kenton, Stowmarket
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two First Floor Bedrooms
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room and Sitting Room
- Ground Floor Bathroom
- Garage/Workshop and Off Road Parking
- Field Views to Front and Rear
A delightful semi-detached character cottage offering stunning field views to front and rear. Occupying a landscaped plot and benefitting from a generous off road parking area along with a garage/workshop.
The Accommodation Comprises
There is a stable style door leading from the garden to the:
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 12' 8" x 11' 2" ( 3.86m x 3.40m )
A double aspect room with wood block worktops, a range of matching wall and floor units in a shaker style, mosaic style tiled splashbacks, butler style sink top, terracotta style flooring and lobby to pantry.
Ground Floor Bathroom
Panelled bath with tiled surround, close coupled W.C, vanity wash hand basin with cupboards under, terracotta style flooring, wall mounted shower over bath, radiator and towel rail and tiled walls.
Door from the kitchen to the:
Sitting Room 18' 6" x 13' 9" ( 5.64m x 4.19m )
With two windows to front with field views, extensive exposed timbers, study area, fireplace with log burning stove and brick hearth, understairs cupboard and two radiators.
Stairs from the sitting room to the:
First Floor Landing
Exposed timber floor, window to front and doors to:
Bedroom One 14' x 9' 2" ( 4.27m x 2.79m )
A double aspect room with rural views, exposed timber floor and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 9' ( 3.25m x 2.74m )
Window to rear with rural views, radiator and exposed timber floor.
There are extensive field views to the front and rear and a generous off road parking area and timber framed garaging with doors to the front, light and power. The gardens have been landscaped with shingled pathways, work area, pond with sleeper retaining walls and planted borders and rockeries. There is a patio and external boiler for the central heating and main hot water supply and oil storage tank.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44725707.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FLH102460. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Framlingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.