2 bedroom apartment for saleHorner Avenue, Fradley, Lichfield
Sold STC £150,000
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Master Ensuite
- Modern Kitchen
- Spacious Lounge / Dining Room
- Long Lease
- Allocated Parking
- Fantastic First Home or Investment Property
Spacious, modern two double bedroom apartment in Fradley, Lichfield. A delightful property which would be an ideal first home or as an investment purchase. Master ensuite, main bathroom, kitchen, large lounge / diner, allocated parking and long lease. A rare opportunity to acquire a flat in the area
This is a delightful and spacious property within an area with a lack of apartments. Being within a 15 minute drive of Lichfield town centre, motorway links and train station it is ideally placed for anyone relying on transport links and the local town's attractions. A modern building made up of only six apartments sharing communal gardens, allocated parking and a security intercom system. The apartment benefits from having two double bedrooms, master with an ensuite shower room, main bathroom, a modern kitchen, large lounge / dining room and two very useful storage cupboards. Being completely double glazed throughout, gas centrally heated and long lease making this a very efficient and low maintenance property. A home to interest a variety of buyers but would be an ideal first home or as an investment purchase; with such strong rental demand. Internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the space this home has to offer.
Security intercom system, two storage cupboards and central heating radiator.
Lounge/ Dining Room 12' max x 18' 4" max ( 3.66m max x 5.59m max )
L-shaped room, two windows to front elevation and two central heating radiators.
Kitchen 6' 7" x 10' 6" ( 2.01m x 3.20m )
Window to side elevation, a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a sink/drainer, gas hob with extractor hood over, cooker, plumbing for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, tiled to splashback areas and flooring and central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 10' 2" min x 12' 3" max ( 3.10m min x 3.73m max )
Window to rear elevation, built in double wardrobe, central heating radiator and door into en-suite.
Wash hand basin, WC, double shower cubicle, heated towel rail and fully tiled walls.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 14' 4" max ( 3.15m x 4.37m max )
Window to rear elevation, built in double wardrobe and central heating radiator.
Wash hand basin, WC, bath with shower attachment, tiled to splashback areas and central heating radiator.
To the front of the property is allocated parking and communal garden space and the internal hallway houses the letterboxes and management notices.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44725758.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LIC201381. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Lichfield - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.