2 bedroom apartment for saleHastings Road, Bexhill-On-Sea, East Sussex, TN40
- Purpose First Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms, One With En-Suite
- Fitted Kitchen With Appliances
- Well Kept Communal Gardens
- Allocated parking
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing
- Allocated Parking
This purpose built apartment situated on the first floor of a well presented block comprises two bedrooms, the master with en suite, spacious sitting room, fitted kitchen with built in appliances and modern fitted bathroom. Having been well maintained by the current vendor, some of this properties internal benefits include gas fired central heating to radiators and double glazing. Externally the property has well kept communal gardens and an allocated parking space with additional space for visitor parking. The property is offered with no onward chain.
Bedroom 1 - 13'2 x 9'6 -
Bedroom 2 - 9'9 x 6'7 -
Reception 1 - 17'8 x 12'12 -
Kitchen - 7'7 x 11'4 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44726097.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26548975. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rush Witt & Wilson, Bexhill-on-sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.