3 bedroom maisonette for saleEastbourne Road, Pevensey Bay, Pevensey
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- THREE BEDROOM SPACIOUS MAISONETTE
- SOUGHT AFTER PEVENSEY BAY LOCATION
- ALLOCATED PARKING & A GARAGE
- PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
** GUIDE PRICE £230,000 - £250,000 ** Fox and Sons are delighted to present to the market this THREE BEDROOM MAISONETTE located in the HEART OF Pevensey Bay Village. Boasting WELL PRESENTED living accommodation throughout with ALLOCATED PARKING, GARAGE and a PRIVATE rear garden.
** GUIDE PRICE £230,000 - £250,000 ** Fox and Sons are delighted to present to the market this THREE BEDROOM SPACIOUS Maisonette located in the HEART OF Pevensey Bay Village. Boasting its own PRIVATE GARDEN, Allocated parking and a GARAGE, this DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS property is considered WELL PRESENTED throughout and enjoys VIEWS TOWARDS THE SEA. An internal inspection comes highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Door to the front aspect, stairs leading to the first floor landing.
Door to the front aspect, window to the rear aspect with a sea view, radiator, storage cupboard, doors into all rooms.
Lounge / Diner 21' x 11' ( 6.40m x 3.35m )
An open plan lounge / diner having two double glazed windows to the front aspect with far reaching views towards open farmland and Herstmonceux, two radiators. This room is spacious and has ample space for both living accommodation and dining accommodation.
Kitchen 10' 5" x 9' 8" ( 3.18m x 2.95m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units incorporating a one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, electric oven with electric hob and cooker hood over, space for fridge/freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, partly tiled walls, double glazed window to the rear aspect enjoying sea views.
Stairs rising from ground floor to first floor, storage cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom One 11' x 10' 7" ( 3.35m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect with far reaching views towards Herstmonceux, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 10' 1" ( 3.38m x 3.07m )
A dual aspect room with double glazed windows to the front and side aspect. From the front aspect views can be enjoyed across Pevensey Farmland and from the side aspect views can be enjoyed towards the sea, radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 5" x 9' 8" ( 3.18m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect with a sea view, radiator.
Comprising an enclosed double shower cubicle, low level W C, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, double glazed window to the rear aspect.
The rear garden benefits from double gates to the rear opening to provide off road parking for two cars, hardstanding area, main area is laid to lawn with various shrub borders and has gated rear and side access, large timber shed with power and lighting.
Located on block with power, lighting and an up and over door. There is also allocated parking in front of the garage.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44727207.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LGL105637. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Langney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.