2 bedroom flat for saleBuckhold Road, London
- Two double bedrooms (master with en suite)
- Open plan kitchen/ reception room fully integrated
- Private balcony
- Secure bicycle storage
- Private parking space
A stunning two double bedroom apartment situated in the Luxurious filaments development located in the heart of Wandsworth town.
A stunning two double bedroom apartment situated in the Luxurious filaments development located in the heart of Wandsworth town. With a bright and spacious theme throughout this apartment is finished to a high standard and comprises of a large entrance hall, Master bedroom with en suite shower room, a second double bedroom, built-in wardrobe's in both bedrooms, contemporary family bathroom, large reception with dining area and a fully integrated open plan kitchen with wine cooler. The property has the added benefit of a large private balcony which is accessible from the reception room. In addition the property has underfloor heating throughout and further benefits from private parking space, 24/7 hour concierge, lift, communal gardens, ample storage and NHBC guarantee.
Wandsworth Town Mainline station (Zone 2) is within 0.5mi (approx.) and connects to Waterloo directly, while East Putney tube stations within 0.9mi (approx.) for District Line services. The filaments is conveniently situated with Southside shopping centre, just across the road which offers popular and convenient retail and leisure destination with its selection of shops, restaurants and local amenities including a Virgin Active, Cineworld, Waitrose, and a recently opened Debenhams. Completion of the nearby Ram Brewery development will bring new dynamic public spaces and more shops, cafes and restaurants. King Georges Park is also moments away.
Kitchen/ Reception Room 24' 6" max x 17' 4" max ( 7.47m max x 5.28m max )
Bedroom 13' 1" max x 9' 3" max ( 3.99m max x 2.82m max )
Bedroom 8' 10" max x 12' 6" max ( 2.69m max x 3.81m max )
- Walk south-west on Old York Rd towards Ferrier St
- Continue straight onto Armoury Way/A3
- Slight left onto Ram St
- Turn right onto Wandsworth High St/A3
- Turn left onto Buckhold Rd/A218
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44727216.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EAR102808. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Earlsfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.