4 bedroom detached house for saleKeyneston Road, Nythe, Wiltshire
- WELL PRESENTED Four Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Living Room, Dining Room & Kitchen
- Well Tendered & GOOD SIZE Rear Garden
- Garage & Parking Directly To The Side of The Home
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
EXTENDED FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME - GENEROUS PLOT - GARAGE & DRIVEWAY PARKING - NON-OVERLOOKED REAR GARDEN
Situated in a PREMIUM ROAD within Nythe is this immaculate four Bedroom detached family home situated on a generous plot and at the end of a cul-de sac offering privacy. The property comprises of Entrance Hall, Living/Dining room. separate Dining room, Kitchen and Cloakroom. To the first floor are four Bedrooms, with built in wardrobes to master and family Bathroom. Externally is a generous beautifully maintained rear garden which is laid to lawn with large greenhouse and allotment for gardening. To the front is a well tendered front garden with access for driveway parking and Garage. In the opinion of Richard James, an internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate.
FLOOR PLANS-These are intended as a GUIDE only. Dimensions are approximate. NOT TO SCALE. We have taken every care with the preparation of these details. They do not form any part of an offer or contract and are a guide only. We have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fitting or services and cannot verify they are in working order. All measurements are approximate.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44728017.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26549294. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard James, East Swindon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.