3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHills Road, Buckhurst Hill, IG9
From the exterior the house boasts huge curb appeal with a well-tended front garden with climbing rose, box hedging and black and white tiled pathway. A welcoming entrance hallway serves a beautifully appointed sitting room/dining room with wood burner and cast iron fireplace. A spacious kitchen/breakfast room boasts a butler sink and integrated appliances. To the first floor there are three bright and airy bedrooms, two with cast iron fireplaces and fitted wardrobes, the third enjoying views of the garden. A fully tiled bathroom with white suite offers bath and separate shower completing the accommodation. The rear garden of 70' approx commences with a stone patio leading to the lawn with mature shrub borders and a further patio area to the rear which is ideal for entertaining. There is a detached garage approached via a rear access road. Features include school style radiators, shuttered sash windows and exposed floorboards. This stunning house is offered with NO ONGOING CHAIN and is within the vicinity of the central line station and Queens Road with its eclectic mix of boutiques, bars and restaurants.
• Superbly presented three bedroom brick fronted Victorian Cottage oozing charm and character
• Shuttered sash windows • School style radiators • Fireplaces and wood burner
• Exposed wooden floorboards • Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
• Breakfast room leading to garden • First floor bathroom with separate shower cubicle
• 70’approx rear garden with detached garage • Sought after location
Lounge Area - 12'2 x 14'3
Dining Area - 12'10 x 11'5
Kitchen Area - 9'1 x 8'11
Breakfast Area - 9'1 x 8'3
Bedroom One - 15'8 x 11'4
Bedroom Two - 11'5 9'10
Bedroom Three - 9'1 x 8'3 opening to 11'1
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44728242.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PET309-t-4797. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Petty Son & Prestwich Ltd , Buckhurst Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.