3 bedroom detached house for saleEighth Avenue, Wisbech
Sold STC £250,000
- Well presented & extended detached house
- Sought after location
- Three bedrooms with en-suite & dressing room to the master
- Two reception rooms plus sun room
- Off road parking, garage & generous gardens
BEST PART OF TOWN!! Located in one of the popular avenues is this stunning and spacious detached property with 3 bedrooms, en-suite & dressing room, kitchen, 2 reception rooms, sun room and ground floor wc. Outside boasts off road parking, garage & generous gardens! A must view!
BEST PART OF TOWN!! Located in one of the popular avenues in Wisbech is this stunning and extended detached property that is well presented throughout.
The ground floor includes an entrance porch, hallway, fitted kitchen, a living room open plan to a dining room, sun room & a wc. Upstairs has three bedrooms with the master bedroom benefiting from having an en-suite shower room and a dressing room. There is also a modern family bathroom including a bath, wc and hand wash basin.
Outside benefits from multiple off road parking, a lawn and a garage to the front. To the rear is a generous garden which is fully enclosed and includes a large lawn, patio area, covered seating area and shed. The property also benefits from having double glazing, gas central heating and as previously mentioned is in excellent condition! Call today to arrange a viewing!
Kitchen 15' 10" x 10' 1" max ( 4.83m x 3.07m max )
Living Room 14' 5" x 13' ( 4.39m x 3.96m )
Dining Room 18' 3" x 10' 8" ( 5.56m x 3.25m )
Sun Room 17' 7" x 8' 9" ( 5.36m x 2.67m )
Ground Floor WC
Master Bedroom 12' 6" inc fitted wardrobes x 11' 6" ( 3.81m inc fitted wardrobes x 3.51m )
Dressing Room 8' x 6' 4" ( 2.44m x 1.93m )
Bedroom Two 13' 3" max x 11' 5" max ( 4.04m max x 3.48m max )
Bedroom Three 7' 5" x 7' 2" inc built in cupboard ( 2.26m x 2.18m inc built in cupboard )
From Freedom Bridge roundabout take the A1101 signposted Downham Market. At the third set of traffic lights turn left into Norwich Road. Continue along and turn right into Mount Drive. Proceed to the bottom and Eighth Avenue is the last cul-de-sac, go round to the left and the property is then on to the left hand side in the corner.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44728626.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114670. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.