2 bedroom flat for saleEglantine Road, Wandsworth, SW18
- Beautiful two bedroom Victorian garden flat
- On the very sought after Eglantine Road
- Very spacious reception room with high ceilings
- Elegant kitchen/dining room
- Huge master bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Second double bedroom
- Private, mature south-facing garden
- Very large useful cellar
- Share of freehold
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Cound are delighted to offer this beautifully presented Victorian ground floor garden flat in a sought after location. There are two good sized bedrooms and a smart bathroom, there is a beautiful kitchen dining room constructed with flair and attention to detail. There are lovely high ceilings and large windows providing lots of light to the reception room. There is a door from the kitchen leading to a south facing garden. There is also a large useful cellar. The flat is located on Eglantine Road an exclusive residential road in the heart of Wandsworth. The nearest railway station is Wandsworth Town moments away on Old York Road, together with shops and restaurants on Old York Road and buses and local services on East Hill. Clapham Junction is also very easily accessed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44728632.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COUND_004071. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cound, Wandsworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.