3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBreedon Avenue, Wigston, LE18
Offers in Region of £197,500
- Three Bedroom Semi -Detached Home
- Planning Permission For Double Storey Extension To Side And Single Storey Extension To Rear
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Unique Opportunity - Viewings Highly Recommended
ENTRANCE PORCH : The entrance porch is accessed via uPVC door which leads to the hallway.
HALLWAY : With wooden glazed door to the front elevation, meter cupboard, stairs to first floor, radiator.
LARGE THROUGH LOUNGE : 24'10" x 10'6" (7.57m x 3.20m) , Accessed from the hallway is the generous through lounge featuring uPVC double glazed bay window to the front elevation, uPVC double glazed sliding door to the rear, wood burner with feature surround, laminate floor, radiator.
KITCHEN : 4.57m x 2.57m (14'12" x 8'5") , With uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, kitchen comprises: stainless steel double sink and drainer unit with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, electric oven, gas hob with extractor hood over, space for dishwasher, washing machine and fridge, part tiled walls, tiled floor.
STAIRS / LANDING : With uPVC double glazed window to the side elevation.
MASTER BEDROOM : 13'9" x 9'7" (4.19m x 2.92m) , With uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, laminate floor, radiator. floor, radiator.
BEDROOM 2 : 11'1" x 10'8" (3.38m x 3.25m) , With uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, fitted wardrobes, laminate floor, radiator.
BEDROOM 3 : 7'11" x 7'0" (2.41m x 2.13m) , With uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, laminate floor, radiator.
FAMILY BATHROOM : 6'1" x 5'8" (1.85m x 1.73m) , With uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, vanity wash hand basin, low level WC, bath with shower, tiled walls, laminate floor, heated towel rail.
OUTSIDE : With pebbled driveway providing off road parking, gated access to the side and rear gardens. The rear garden is a mainly lawn rear garden with patio area, shrubs and trees to borders.
PLANNING PERMISSION : Planning permissions have been granted for a double storey extension to the side and single storey extension to the rear.
FREE PROPERTY VALUATION : Contact FPC Estate Agents for a free property valuation on 0116 270 6000.
VIEWINGS : Viewing: Strictly through FPC Estate Agents & Valuers. Telephone 0116 270 6000.
DISCLAIMER NOTES : 1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither FPC Estate Agents & Valuers nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FIRST_002184. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by FPC Estate Agents & Valuers, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.