2 bedroom flat for saleSherbrooke Road, Fulham
- An immaculate first floor period conversion flat
- Two double bedrooms : Two bathrooms
- Arranged over top two floors of attractive building
- Located within the "Munster Village"
A most attractive two double bedroom, two bathroom split level conversion flat set over the top two floors of this well maintained period property offered in immaculate decorative order whilst maintaining much period charm.
The lovely bright accommodation includes the full width reception room with a charming fireplace and bespoke storage and shelving either side, a neat kitchen/breakfast room, two double bedrooms and two luxurious bathrooms.
Sherbrooke road is a lovely quiet residential road located in the "Munster Village" area of Fulham and offers access to either Parsons Green or Fulham Broadway underground stations.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44728659.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MUN150069. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Fulham - Munster Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.