4 bedroom terraced house for saleSt. Marks Crescent, Newport
Under Offer £169,950
- SOUGHT AFTER CITY LOCATION
- RENOVATION PROJECT
- FOUR EXCELLENT SIZE BEDROOMS
- 4 RECEPTION ROOMS
- REAR ENCLOSED GARDEN
- REAR GROUND FLOOR EXTENSION
- IDEAL INVESTMENT FOR FLAT CONVERSION (SUBJECT TO PLANNING)
- RETAINED MANY ORIGINAL FEATURES
Holmes and Castle are offering for sale an exciting opportunity for a renovation project. Sited in a sought after city location, this large traditional terraced property retains many original features and has a huge amount of potential given the size and layout of the accommodation. The bay windows and original fire surrounds are of particular note. The property has the capacity to be adapted for multi-generational living or alternatively (subject to vendee's own investigation of planning) might be considered suitable for flat conversion.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44729700.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7086416. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Holmes and Castle, Cwmbran. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.