2 bedroom terraced house for saleEgton Street, New Cleveland Street, Hull
Sold STC £59,950
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 2 Bedrooms (plus fixed staircase to boarded roof space with window)
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen With Built In Appliances
- Luxury Re-Fitted Shower Room
- Enclosed Rear Yard
- GREAT LOCATION FOR THE CITY CENTRE!
Well Presented & Much Improved Property With LUXURY Shower Room Plus Fixed Staircase to Boarded Roof Space With Window- Situated In A Convienent Location For The CITY CENTRE- INTERNAL VIEWING IS A MUST!
A well presented/much improved traditional style two bedroom plus fixed staircase to boarded roof space with window mid terraced family house with gas fired central heating system and double glazing-where specified.
Situated in a convienent location for Hull City Centre, served by good road links and regular public transport services.
Representing in the writers opinion, a superb family house being totally misleading in size and specification from its facade so must be viewed internally to be fully appreciated.
With door and double glazed glazed fan light above.
Lounge 21' 10" max x 11' 4" max ( 6.65m max x 3.45m max )
With double glazed window, feature hole in the wall style fireplace incorporating pebble effect living flame built in gas fire, radiator and two wall light points. Open Plan to:-
Dining Room 8' 9" plus stairs area x 8' ( 2.67m plus stairs area x 2.44m )
With cupboard under the stairs affording storage facility, radiator, coving and glazed panelled door.
Kitchen 15' 4" x 4' 8" extending to 8' 1" plus recess ( 4.67m x 1.42m extending to 2.46m plus recess )
With stainless steel inset sink unit incorporating mixer tap, fitted floor units, laminated work surfaces and wall cupboard with pelmet lighting, six ring gas hob, fan asissted electric oven, filter cooker hood, radiator, vinyl floor covering, double glazed window, coving and double glazed double glazed exit door.
With plumbing for automatic washing machine.
Luxury Re-Fitted Shower Room
With fully tiled walls, white suite comprising; Plumbed shower in cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low level wc, extractor fan, heated towel rail, feature slate flooring, inset ceiling spotlight and panelled door.
Bedroom 1 11' 5" max x 8' 5" max ( 3.48m max x 2.57m max )
With double glazed window, built in wardrobe, radiator, feature decorative fireplace and coving.
Bedroom 2 9' 7" max x 8' 6" max ( 2.92m max x 2.59m max )
With double glazed window, built in cupboard housing gas fired central heating unit, radiator, coving and door.
With coving and fixed staircase to boarded roof space.
Boarded Roof Space 9' 8" x 9' 3" ( 2.95m x 2.82m )
With sloping ceiling, radiator, light and double glazed velux window.
To the outside of the property is a concrete yard area.
To the rear is a enclosed rear yard area with light and brick built wall/timber fence forming boundary incorporating timber gate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44729847.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDR116816. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Holderness Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.